Reviews are on temporary hiatus while
- the family get over their various tummy bugs, colds, ‘flu-like viruses and snuffles. (‘Snuffles’ really isn’t a particularly metal word, is it?), and
- I get a web project launched.
I am still listening to the CDs when I can. The most recent have been:
- Arceye – As the Ground Consumes You EP (2007)
- Audiopain – The Switch to Turn Off Mankind (2007)
- Hanging Doll – Reason & Madness (2008)
- Impaled Nazarene – Manifest (2007)
- Sights & Sounds – Monolith (2009)
I’ll write up these reviews once things have calmed down a little and I’m getting a little more than four hours sleep per night.